Young Professional Panel: The Many Flavors of Design-Build in Western WA
About the Event:
Please join the Western Washington DBIA Young Professionals for a panel discussion and social mixer at the Lease Crutcher Lewis Seattle office. The panel will focus on the many different implementations of design-build in the region – including UW IPD, WSU PDP, infrastructure, transit, MEP, and more. Drinks and snacks will be provided – thank you MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions!
- Design-build is being used on a wide variety of projects in our region – not just vertical construction.
- Even within one sector (e.g. vertical construction), there are different DB methods that can be used successfully.
- Design-build experience and principles can be applied in all sectors of the Build Environment.
Parking: Street and adjacent paid lots – 2224 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121 & 2333 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121
About the Speakers:
- Bradly Gunn, Architect, The Miller Hull Partnership
- Chris Falcetti, Design Engineer, MacDonald-Miller
- Erin Gocke, Project Manager, Hoffman Construction Company
- Joan Smith, Senior Director of Construction Sales & Marketing, McKinstry
- Jonathan Bill, Construction Manager, Graham
- Yuki Seda-Kane, Senior Architect – Transportation & Infrastructure, STV
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Event Space Sponsor
Food & Drink Sponsor