Western Washington Monthly Meeting
To realize the greatest potential from Progressive Design Build project delivery, often there are critical roles and responsibilities that may be best filled by an “Owner’s Advisor”, a consultancy engaged to assist an Owner through a process they may not have the experience or resources to navigate on their own. This panel discussion with “Owner Advisor” practitioners from across the region will address the range of tasks and services offered from planning & procurement through design & construction and into change management and post occupancy services.
- Understand why a client would engage and Owner’s Advisor for a Progressive Design Build Project
- Define and describe the roles and responsibilities of an Owner’s Advisor in project planning and design builder procurement.
- A broader understanding of the range of services and responsibilities an Owner’s Advisor may take on during the design, construction, change management, and post occupancy phases of a Progressive Design Build project.
- Melissa Teichman, Assoc. DBIA, OAC Services
- Jim Dugan, Principal, Parametrix
- Kim McHugh, Senior Director, Cumming Corporation
- Scott Lee, Summit Construction Partners
- Moderator: Todd Buchanan, Senior Principal, HOK
Date: April 12, 2023
Time: 7:30AM – 9:00AM
- Breakfast & Networking: 7:30-8:00am
- Presentation: 8:00-9:00am
Location: Columbia Tower Club
701 5th Ave, 76th Floor
Seattle, WA 98104
Parking: Self Pay, in the buildingRegister Now
Registration: Space is limited so register early
- Members | $65
- Non-Members | $90
- Owners | $20
- Young Professionals | $20
Applying for 1.5 DBIA & AIA Credit